Friday, March 4, 2011

2 and 8

I really have been neglecting my blog lately but I have really good excuse.  I'm busy.  But over the last few weeks exciting things have happened.  First thing, Maggie turned 2!  On Valentine's Day my little girl turned 2 years old.  To celebrate the big day my parents took her to Disneyland all by herself for the entire day!  She had a total blast and it was so nice for her to have her grandparents all to herself.  I, on the other hand, went into work for most of the day because I have been SO busy at work, it's crazy.  Anyway, we met my parents at dinner after Disneyland and then came back to our house for cupcakes.  Aaron's parents met us over at our house and gave her presents and we all sung Happy Birthday.  I took her to the doctor and she weighs 25 pounds 10 ounces and is 34 inches tall.  She is a little petite thing!  She basically has been celebrating her birthday for the entire month - it's the Schulze way.  Next, my little guy Milo turned 8-months old.  I really can't say this enough but he is the sweetest, best baby.  All he wants to do is cuddle and love you!  I can't stand it!  Aaron says that we have a co-dependent relationship, but I just like to think I'm a caring mother.  Anyone who ever sees him comments on how sweet he is and what a good baby he is.  I couldn't agree more.  He is crawling all over the place and now climbing on things!  Maggie loves playing with him and still calls him "Baby Guy".  Today Milo sneezed and Maggie said, "Bless you, Baby Guy, bless you!".  It was adorable.  They love each other.  I really do find that everyday get a little easier.  Maggie is talking more and more and now that Milo is mobile he just loves to crawl and explore everywhere.  I get little glimpses of them finally being able to play with each other.  I can't wait for that day! Here are some pictures:

Disneyland!


He loves standing up

My Valentine's Day present - a 1950's blue topaz, yellow gold.  LOVE IT!

My cute parents!  Married for 44 years this year!  Crazy!

Papa with Maggie on her birthday

I gave her pigtails was she wasn't so sure about it...

This is our typical going out outfit...she's definitely a fashionista or a hoarder.

At the doctor for her 2 year check up!

Her new outfit Aunt Sarah bought her for her birthday

Fun at the park

He likes to sit and observe

Here he is climbing for the first time!

All tuckered out! 

5 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute, and my favorite would be the contempt on Maggie's face for you putting pig tails in her hair!

Unknown said...

Never give up on the pig tails. I love that look on her! She can pull anything off...even a hosital gown. Milo would make anyone dependent on him. SO CUTE!

Fealyclan said...

I love the going out outfit...sooo cute!! :) You have adorable babies. I also love Maggie hugging Minnie.

~ Hannah ~ said...

Trena, I didn't know you were still posting on this baby! I just happened to see it through my traffic sources! YAY- it makes me so happy that you're still sharing your life on this thing. Can't wait to see you next weekend. xoxo

PS- the bless you comment kills me. Too cute!

Katie said...

your pediatrician gives gowns for the kids to wear?? Wow, that's nice. My kids freeze while they wait! lol. I love her face in th epigtail pic, too. I love that little my guy and his big fat face and can't wait to see them this weekend!