Tuesday, March 29, 2011

9 Months

Milo turned 9 months a few weeks ago. I took him to the doctor and he weighs 18 1/2 pounds and is 26 inches. He is long and lean, but very solid! He loves to eat and will pretty much eat anything and everything. He is very sweet natured and loves to give hugs and kisses. He can crawl, pull to standing, cruise around the furniture, and push things around and walk. He is close to walking on his own, maybe in a few more weeks he'll be brave enough to take his first step. He is still not sleeping through the night, but he us teething, so I can't blame him! He can say dada and nana, but no mama yet! Well, we love our little guy and glad he came into our family!


3 comments:

Fealyclan said...

He is so cute! Love the dimples.

Kara said...

Tren...I order you to take some real pictures of this kid! He is too cute and deserves worthy photo quality!!! While you're at it...give him more than three sad little Cheerios! It doesn't matter that I haven't updated my blog in a year and a half. I expect more from you!!!

Susanna Landon said...

That baby is so cute! I love his dimples and that he looks just like a boy version of his sister. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.