Well, my little guy turned 6 month old a few weeks ago. I can't believe it's already been 6 months. When he was born and it was so hard having two little kids, Aaron and I would tell each other, "ok, by the time he's 6 months old, it's going to get a lot easier" or we would say, "by Christmas, it's going to be so much nicer". And it really is! He is such a little joy to us. He's usually either smiling, laughing, or blowing spit bubbles. He is STRONG, I mean, really strong, to the point he's already trying to pull himself up to standing by himself. He is crawling all over the place and loves to chew on anything. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but they are coming. He loves to grab everything and anything around him. He loves kisses but hates getting his nose wiped. He also hates having any type of dirty diaper and loves being naked. He's still not sleeping through the night (grrr) but we are working on that. He is still nursing and loves it and I love it too. He is also eating lots of solids. He LOVES to eat. So far he has eaten, rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, mashed potatoes, apple sauce, bananas and oatmeal. He's loved them all! I'm feeding him solids 3 times a day now because he can't get enough, so why not? ;) Maggie adores him also. She'll give him a toy to play with, kiss him on his head and pat his back. She'll also poke him in the eye and make him cry, but we are also working on that. She likes to call him "Baby Guy" because I call him "Mr Guy" all the time. Except when she says it, it sounds like, "Baby Die". It's kind of funny, and a little scary at the same time! Anyway, I just love having a little boy and he brings so much joy into our lives! Happy 6 month Birthday Milo James!
Here is a video of him first learning how to crawl
7 comments:
He is just too cute... I can't take it!!!
BIG HUGS
Trena, you have the cutest little chunk of a boy! I'm so glad things are a little easier for you now.
I seriously can't stop giggling when I see him. He is so freaking cute!
I can't believe he is already crawling. Your babies are true physical over achievers. His smile is so cute. Glad you are enjoying him.
I'm with Kristi...once he looked up at the camera I had to laugh out loud. He just makes my heart happy!
He is too cute! I would love to here the "baby die" I'm sure I would laugh so hard. I giggled out loud just reading it.
https://pinjamancepat.online/pinjaman-tanpa-agunan/
Post a Comment