Here is my big guy on his blessing day. I love having a boy!
Here is my mom and my uncle - both named Val!
Here are some of the in-laws!
Here is Katie - the hostess with the mostest!
The day before we celebrated Gina's 1st Birthday! Here is Gina telling us that she's 1!
She is seriously the most beautiful baby (I mean toddler now)!
We have been having a lot of fun at home. Maggie has been reverting back into being a baby since Milo was born. Here she is in the swing and sucking on two pacifiers. Which is really ironic because she hated the swing as a baby and never took a pacifier!
Maybe if we stop giving her one of these, she might grow out of it...
Milo has had a couple of firsts. Here is his first picture in his bumbo. He'll give me about 10 mins in it before he starts screaming his head off!
He also went into the exersaucer for the first time too. He likes to hit the little spinning thing. It's really cute.
Milo always kicked my right side when I was pregnant with him. We always knew he would be a Republican. Aaron is proud.
Maggie is learning all new fun things, like, climbing on the entertainment center...
And climbing in the kitchen drawer to get to the sink...
And trying to be a good big sister by trying to pick up her little brother...
And when I tell her not to do those things, this is what she does to me!
Lastly, my cousin Drew got married a few weeks ago on a boat! We all got to go (kid free) and had a fabulous time! We love Missy, his bride and are so glad she's part of the family!
Katie got us all matching dresses, it was a huge hit!
Sisters with the bride
Katie thought she was sooo funny jumping in on this picture. Now I've posted it for all the world to see! I couldn't stop laughing!
Ok, that's it for me!
Until next time!
Until next time!
5 comments:
Holy crap, Trena, your kids are so cute! Maggie makes me laugh, and Milo is a mini Trena! I mean, totally!
I love the Schulzes! and I have to say I am DANG funny!
I can't tell you how IN LOVE I am with that little girl of yours. She is the funniest child EVER! Milo has this perma grin. He is so adorable! You guys need to go have your family's pic done professionally!!!
I think that your little boy looks so much like you in the first picture of this entry. CRAZY!
All these photos are too much. Why aren't you posting them on facebook? I can't believe I missed them! So glad I found your blog again {sigh}. Cute maxi dresses, by the way!
Post a Comment