Here she is with her favorite things, her disneyland hat, sippy cup, purse, doggy and swiffer.
Here she is with her new sunglasses, I think she's doing the robot.
Here she is sitting at the kitchen table I grew up with. My dad made it years and years ago and recently gave it to my sister. Such great memories around that table!
My BFF Kara came to visit me and see Milo, so here she is holding Maggie and I'm holding Gina (Katie's cutie). Kara and Maggie were matching that day.
Milo is growing, growing, growing! He now loves to look at me and smile and coo. He loves music and loves it when I sing to him. The other night I was singing to him and he started singing along with me! He is a happy baby and is content most of the time unless he is hungry or gassy. I really can't complain. I am so grateful to have him as my little guy! He had his 2-month check up and he is 12 pounds 8 ounces (75%) and 23 inches tall (50%). He is my husky boy.
Here is Milo - my happy guy! And yes, we all think he's the male version of Maggie!
He's really smiling here.
He always has great eye contact with me.
Here he is in his swing. He loves his swing and I'm so grateful for that!
Other than that, Aaron and I are staying very busy. Aaron got a new calling at church as the Stake Public Affairs. We are so excited about this calling. We have already been to a Islamic Center to break fast for Ramadan. Aaron will do great in this calling but is sad to be released as Young Men's president. I'm still serving as Young Women's secretary and it's great because I love being with the youth. In work news, Aaron is sooo busy, since lots of people are retiring and they are on a hiring freeze. Hopefully next year they can start hiring again so he can get a break! I start back to work in two weeks, still part-time from home. We are so blessed that I'm able to work from home part-time. I guess that's it. In a couple of weeks we are going to bless Milo and have Gina's 1st birthday party! Until then...bye!
7 comments:
Your kiddos are sooooo cute. I love that last picture of Milo.
Oh my gosh Trena, I wuvs them! I especially love the last picture of Milo. I just want to kiss him. Kara said Maggie was hilarious!
Your kids are so cute and both have those big beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing the pics. I love to see them as they grow.
If I could grab Milo and eat him through the computer screen,I would!! Those pics of him smiling are SO CUTE!!!!
I miss those little ones. Maggie is packed full of sooo much personality. I want to hold Milo again. There's nothing better than a baby falling asleep on you! They are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
Well, 32 inches doubled is 5'4" when she is fully grown -- a little short for our family, but we'll forgive her. :)
hey trena your kids are just adorable, i was wondering what you do for work?
Post a Comment