Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter, Roadtrips, and Memories

We have had a lot of fun in the past month and did so many things.  Maggie is getting cuter and smarter everyday.  She'll be 14 months next week and is learning so many things.  She is soooo silly.  She'll do something silly and then look over and make sure you are watching her.  She definitely has a lot of personality.  I'm almost 7 months pregnant and feeling pretty good.  I found out I'm anemic (which I was with Maggie too) and now taking iron pills.  I feel so much better and have a lot more energy.  This little guy moves around so much it's hard to concentrate on anything!  I'm just hoping he'll be head down so I won't have to go through another c-section!  In other news, Aaron got a new calling at church and is Young Mens President.  I'm an adviser in Young Womens (and on the activities committee) so we are very busy with our church assignments, but love it!  Aaron and Maggie were also in our stake musical last month and both performed beautifully!  Everyone watching thought Maggie wasn't a real baby because she was so good!  I was very proud.  :)  Anyway, here are some photos of what we've been up to.

Spent the warm days at Grammy's house (Aaron's Mom) playing in the backyard with water



Wore our Easter dress to church, we were all matching blue that day


Had fun roadtrips! (And yes, that is part of a quesadilla on her head)

 

 And yes, I gave her a ding dong
 

 Visited Hesperia and my old house - doesn't it look good?
 

  And lastly, visited with Kara (my BFF since kindergarten)

 

 

Well, that's it for me.  I'll try to update next month too, before this baby gets here!  :)  
 

6 comments:

Kristi said...

She is so darn cute, and looks so happy to see Rara! They have had me taking iron pills with this baby too, and they mess me up. YUCK! She is such a little doll, and I can't wait to see Milo!

Katie said...

I love that Maggers... a born diva.
Surprisingly enough.. that's a pretty good pic of you and Kara. How many tries did it take?

Trena said...

About 15 tries, and I'm not even joking. We take the worst pictures together!!

Kara said...

It's because we're laughing the whole time we're trying! I don't know...we really are freaks of nature. That was lots of fun. I miss that little girl so much already!

Presley family said...

Oh stop it right now!!! That little girl of yours just get cuter.... I mean... she is a DOLL!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!

Merilee said...

Your Daughter is so darling. She looks so much like you! Wish I was closer and could see both you and Kara. By the way you both look exactly like I remember, but a little wiser...not older...just wiser! :)