On Monday, I had my 20 week (well I was technically 18 weeks) ultrasound. It was such a wonderful experience, as was my last time when I was pregnant with Maggie. I was taken back without Aaron at first for the tech to do all the measurements. After a few minutes the tech asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby, and of course I said, "YES". But told her I wanted my husband to be in the room with me when I found out. She then told me that she knew what it was, and would wait until Aaron was in the room. That was the longest 20 minutes of my life! But, after she was finished, she got Aaron, showed us all the body parts and then said, "do you see that?". And immediately I knew it was a:
BOY!
We were both kind of shocked and really excited. I even think Aaron might have been a little teary eyed! So, now I need to switch gears and start thinking about boy things. I'm so excited about this little guy and can't wait until he gets here and joins our family. Here is the ultrasound pic. He was pretty shy - he is facing us, looking and at times was waving to us. So cute!

10 comments:
See the way I see it, a girl and boy and now there is NO pressure for the next!
That is assuming you will have more ;)
So excited.We are going to need to do a favorite things little boy addition :)
How fun! I'm glad you were able to find out. Any reason to have another favorite things party sounds good to me!
Boys are so much fun! Congrats.
You will have so much fun with him!
That is so exciting!!! He is going be so cute and be so lucky to have you two as parents.
Congrats on your little man! Can't wait to see pictures.
I love little Milo already and Thyssen is so excited for a boy!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Milo... can't wait to meet him!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
How exciting!!!! A little boy. Some of us had to wait a long time for one of those blessings. We are so happy for you!!
Wonderful news!
Post a Comment