Time goes by so fast when you are having fun. This past month has been full of fun, family and unfortunately ear infections and throat infections! We had an early Christmas with the entire Schulze family and then on Christmas Eve drove out to my parents house in Palm Springs and celebrated Christmas there. I think there was about 35 people at my parents house for Christmas Eve, so needless to say, it was totally fun and chaotic! Maggie came down with a cold on Christmas Eve and was miserable! I didn't get one picture of her on her first Christmas and I feel horrible about it! Oh well. Two weeks later it turned into a ear infection and throat infection and she still has a cough. Poor girl! I knew the minute I weaned her she would get a ear infection and I was right.
At 11-months Maggie can walk, run a little (especially if she has something that she shouldn't have), say "dada", wave bye-bye, hugs her baby dolls and stuffed animals, has 7 teeth (and is getting more), and recently she is trying to jump. She is just so much fun right now and I love being her mom. Here are some pics of the last month:
Maggie in the bath eating her washcloth - do other parents let their children do that? Or is that just gross?
We had fun get togethers at our house
Maggie and Mommy
Maggie met Santa and didn't cry, but she didn't take her eyes off of him
She is now in the stage of hugging things that are smaller than her. Sorry Gina! Maggie came up and hugged and hugged Gina. Gina seemed to enjoy it!
As for me, my pregnancy seems to be going along great. I haven't gained hardly any weight, which is bizarre because I eat fast food almost every day! Gross, I know, but sometimes that's all I can stand. My morning sickness is getting way better and is pretty much gone. It's so nice to cook dinner again and not get take out for every meal. I am 17-weeks along now and feeling the baby move a little bit, little twitches and kicks! So fun. On the 25th of January we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! We are soooo excited to find out. I totally have a feeling I'm having a boy, but I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Maggie, so who knows! It would be nice to have another girl because I already have all the girl stuff, but it really doesn't matter. I'll be happy no matter what. We just want to know! Here is my 17-week belly shot:
That's it for me. Until next time!
8 comments:
yeah... I don't think you can actuallyu call that a "belly"... haha. I love that Maggers!!! Whya re you keeping her away from me? WHY???
Really? I think you are having a girl. We shall see. I thought I was having a girl, and was shocked to see a little dong! Anyway, good luck I hope your baby cooperates!
She's changing soooo fast. She is so precious. I love that little profile in the Santa pic. I can't believe what Gina looks like! I still picture her newborn photo. She's a total doll! Guess what...I totally saw Franny (grade school) at a restaurant today. She looks exactly the same.
OK wait...Is your Grandma playing with a DS?
Yes, Gina is a little doll and such a good baby! How is Franny Reed doing?? :) YES, my grandma fell in love with my DS and so we bought her one for Christmas!! She LOVES it.
Cute baby and cute belly! Totally normal to let her eat washcloths. I hope you're having a girl because having two girls so close together is the best! It's especially nice because you don't have to buy hardly anything! But as you know, sisters are awesome!
your little girl is just so adorable:) She is beautiful :) You look great also !!!! I hope everything is going really well for you guys :)
Your belly shot is pathetic. I should send you mine, because this thing I've got going on is REALLY a belly.
I always let Charlotte bite the washcloth, too -- it is sort of gross, but it isn't that big of a deal.
I LOVE the pic of you and Maggie, you both look so beautiful!
Post a Comment