Thursday, October 8, 2009

All New Fun Things

This month has flown by so fast.  We have been busy, busy, busy!  To start off we went to the L.A. County Fair.  It was Maggie's first time at the fair and she loved it!  I love the L.A. County Fair and have been a loyal attendee for the last 10 years or so.  I poopoo the Orange County Fair, it's not the real deal!  Maggie had her first taste of a french fry!  I know, I'm already teaching my child healthy eating habits...

Maggie eating a fry


She loved all the animals!


Yes, it's a rule you HAVE to get a funnel cake at the fair

Enjoying a Pink's Hot dog


Next, my sister Katie gave birth to her third child!  I can't believe Katie has three kids, and baby Gina is sooo beautiful!  She was born on my brother Ben's birthday, September 3rd.  Katie was a champ and in one push she was out.  She is such a good baby and we love her so much!


I don't think they could be more excited!

Next, my dear cousin Hannah got married!  We traveled all the way to Oregon for the wedding.  She married Alex, whom she has known for most of her life.  They grew up together in their little community Oak Hills, and there they were married, under the old oak tree.  It was a wonderful ceremony, and the reception was so much fun.  We are so happy for them.  Hannah is one of my best friends and I couldn't imagine life without her!  We had a fun time visiting family, driving around in a mini-van with us all packed in, yelling and bossing each other around.  A typical Stier vacation!  We can't wait for Christmas to see them all again!

My Mom with Magpie

We ate at Pine State Biscuits that was featured on Diners, Driveins and Dives.  It was fabulous!



The girls all tuckered out!



Before the ceremony




At the reception


All my cousins - we are missing Katie, Lindsey and Lauren


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Seriously, can I have your dress and sweater!? Please? Oh, and Maggie is as cute as ever. When am I going to see that baby?

Kara said...

I think Aaron should be on a poster for Pink's! I love Maggie in her cute wedding attire! She's a little fashionista like her mommy. She's sooooo pretty. I don't recognize the cousin in black.

Trena said...

That's my cousin Morgan, my Uncle Nick's daughter. They are from Oregon, that's why you don't know them!

Bobby and Krystal (Rose) said...

You look beautiful and so happy. Maggie is just precious!

ashcraft8 said...

Trena, She is getting so big so fast. What a beautiful family!