In other news, we leave next week for my cousin Hannah's wedding in Oregon! We are so excited for a little mini vacation. It will be Maggie's first time in a airplane and my parents are going to be right across the aisle from us! I'm soooo excited! Also, my sister Katie is having her little baby girl tomorrow!! Yes, she is going to get induced and I'm going to get another niece. We are all so excited to see what she looks like because Belen and Thyssen look so different! Is she going to look Italian or Danish!??! :)
I'm still working from home part-time and it's great. My work is so easy going and they love that I'm the guinea pig for tele-commuting. I really don't mind it either, if it lets me stay at home with Maggie while still making money!
Anyway, here are Maggie's six-month photos. She is a little ham! Just like her mother.
8 comments:
She is so beautiful! Great pictures:-)
oh, I just love that little baby! She is just so darling and hilarious (thinking of that funny face she makes)!! Also, since you didn't put it, here are her stats from her check-up... Maggie is 35% for weight and 25% for height!! She is just a petite danty little thing!
Thanks Katie for giving out the stats. You are such a good mom...!
That first picture is GORGEOUS! I mean they are all beautiful but that first pic could be a magazine cover:)
She really is just so darn cute. I am so glad you are able to stay home with her. It really is such a luxury in this day & age. I love six months too. It's my favorite age.
Katie's genes are going to take this one...I just know these things. I love Maggie...she's such a beautiful little thing. Make sure she gets a pair of wings from the pilot on her first flight!!!
She is so cute! Can I have her?
Trena, you sound so happy. It makes me smile. Your little girl is so beautiful! I love her pictures. Glad things are going well for you and have a safe trip. Take something for Maggie to suck on. Their ears get popping and hurting. :o)
Post a Comment