Saturday, August 15, 2009

Maggie's First BooBoo

My poor little baby had a little minor surgery this week.  She had to get the top little flap of skin on her top lip cut, so she could latch on better.  It was the saddest thing in the whole world!  The next day her lip swelled up so big.  She's doing much better now and looks more like herself.  Hopefully this will solve our clicking and losing suction problems.







 

4 comments:

Susanna Landon said...

That sounds like it would really hurt. Poor baby. She is just darling though!

Kristi said...

Oh that poor baby! Tell her to come see me, and she will feel much better!!

Fealyclan said...

Aww..poor baby. How is she doing though? Better. I hope. I know I say this every time...but she looks sooo much like her mommy.

Kara said...

What did you do to her!!!!! That's the saddest thing ever. I hope she's able to eat better. A child of yours that has issues eating is a cruel trick of nature!!!