Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Fun, Birthdays and Cute Pics

Things have been pretty busy around here. Maggie is almost 6 months old and I can't believe how big she is getting. Today she actually got on her hands and knees and starting rocking! What the heck? Is that normal for a 5 1/2 month old baby? I'm so in trouble! This Thursday is our 4 year wedding anniversary and we can't even properly celebrate it because we are so busy! We have baby showers, bridal showers and weddings all coming up. Fun stuff. Anyway, here are a few pictures of what's been going on.

Our friends from AZ came and visited us! We went to the beach for a bonfire and it was Maggie's first time. She handled it well, and we had so much fun talking, rocking out on the guitar and eating.




On the 4th of July, Maggie received two new friends! Her bottom two teeth. She's been teething it seems since birth, and they finally arrived. I guess they came pretty early since she was only 4 1/2 months old. She's such a happy baby now.



Next we celebrated Aaron's birthday with his family. We had a wonderful dinner and for dessert I made a chocolate lava cake with a raspberry coulis sauce and fresh whipped cream and raspberries. It was so good!



And lastly, here are some cute Maggie shots. We are having so much fun with this little girl.

Chillin' with Nonnie (my mom)

We went swimming at my Aunt Patti's house


This is her "I just woke up" face


And here she is at bath time


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Trena, she so has your eyes. I can't believe how big she is getting. She wants to come visit me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's really Kristi!

Fealyclan said...

i love the second picture of going swimming...she looks like such a pretty little princess and her suit and hat are so cute. I still cant believe how much she looks like you. Looks like tons of fun...

Fealyclan said...

oh and...that cake sounds AMAZING!

Kara said...

THANK YOU TRENA!!! I love her pics sooo much. I love how you torture her to get just the right shots. Her teeth are totally adorable. Oh...that isn't her I just woke up face. That's her "I want to go see Kara before I explode face." Hurry up and get up here!!!

Amanda said...

She's adorable Trena! Keep the updates coming, they grow too fast! You too Kara!

Katie said...

Awww, so cute! I'm so glad that I got to see her last night, and then today and then tomorrow!! I am so lucky!! I love her!

PS_ the next time you make a cake like that you better bring me a piece.

Natalie said...

Trena,
Your baby is darling!! I want your lava cake recipe--yum!