Weight - 13 pounds 6 ounces, 50th percentile
Height - 25 inches - 75th percentile
She is our long and lean little girl, which is beyond me because it feels like I feed her all the time! She is teething her two bottom teeth, she says, "maaa" when she's angry, she loves to roll over and grab at toys. She gets frustrated with toys because they don't all fit in her mouth. She loves her Johnny Jump-up and is getting used to her exer-saucer. She mostly likes just rolling around on the floor.
Here are some recent pictures of her.
She still loves her Johnny Jump-up
And lastly, I got her ears pierced! She only cried a little bit and now doesn't even know they are there!
8 comments:
Look at your sweet little baldies! I'm a little biased to bald babies!
She is getting so big and cuter by the day (I thought that was impossible!) I can see you in her so much.
I love that she has earrings. I don't dare pierce Faith's ears.
Those pictures are all great! She is freakin adorable! I love the twinsy fun too.
So cute! Your baby is growing so fast. Time for another. 8-)
Love love love that baby!!
What a cutie!! I love her facial expressions, and smiles!
Do you seriously want to be a slacker like me? NOOOOO!!! So update already.
Post a Comment