Yes, she is rolling over at 3 and 1/2 months! I keep telling Aaron that she's not going to be satisfied until she's walking around eating a Big Mac! Here are some other cute pictures of her.
This is the first dress I bought her when I found out I was having a girl!
She's also teething like crazy right now. I have to put a bib on her, which I hate to do! She is chewing on everything.
Here she is in her Johnny Jump-up that her Aunt Sarah is letting her borrow.
I love how bug eyed she gets for pictures. She has the most gorgeous eyes. About the food thing...just get a food processor and put a big mac in there for her. Can it be any worse than that baby food gunk?
Ok first of all...eww, Kara! What an appetizing thought. Trina she is so adorable. I love her little dress and of course the bug eyes. She does look alot like you. Good job.
7 comments:
she is so cutre and growing up too fast!
She is just so advanced... and determined! I just can't wait to not have a job and not have sick kids so that I can play with her again!!
Holy crap! That little close-up looks just like you. I have to hold that baby!
I love how bug eyed she gets for pictures. She has the most gorgeous eyes. About the food thing...just get a food processor and put a big mac in there for her.
Can it be any worse than that baby food gunk?
Ok first of all...eww, Kara! What an appetizing thought. Trina she is so adorable. I love her little dress and of course the bug eyes. She does look alot like you. Good job.
Oh and I love how determined she looks in that first picture. Too cute!
Cute dress and a cute little girl to match.
Post a Comment