Things have been going really great in the Schulze house. Maggie is three months old now and getting cuter everyday. She is a demanding baby, but she's getting better now that she can see things easier. The ceiling fan is her favorite toy. She loves staring at it, talking to it, smiling at it. It's pretty adorable. As for me, I have started back to work. Luckily everything has worked out so well. I was able to cut my hours back and work part-time, AT HOME! Yay! That way I can still work (and get paid) but never leave the house. What a huge blessing this has been for my family.
Anyway, here are a few pictures. Maggie was blessed on April 19th when all my siblings (and Aaron's siblings) were in town. There was 49 people in sacrament meeting to witness her blessing and 46 people came to her luncheon afterward at Aaron's parents house. It was a crazy day! I also went and got her pictures taken when she was two months old. She just did a blank stare the entire time. But I was happy with them - at least she wasn't screaming her head off!
Anyway, here are a few pictures. Maggie was blessed on April 19th when all my siblings (and Aaron's siblings) were in town. There was 49 people in sacrament meeting to witness her blessing and 46 people came to her luncheon afterward at Aaron's parents house. It was a crazy day! I also went and got her pictures taken when she was two months old. She just did a blank stare the entire time. But I was happy with them - at least she wasn't screaming her head off!


10 comments:
She is a cute lil girl. Is Aaron for hire when it comes to pie? Pie always makes things better!
Trena,
She is sooooo cute. I love her dress.
We all want to "keep" Maggie! I love those pictures...they totally make me smile. Good freakin job on the pie! It looks professional. I love that her best friend is the ceiling fan. I remember hearing Katie talked to the vent in your old bedroom when she was a wee one. It's a family thing.
Aahhh! Trena she's so precious!! Congrats on you being able to work from home. What a blessing!!
That last comment was from Crystal, I forgot I was signed in as Jarom.
That little girl is so cute. She wants to come to the desert to see me!
Your baby is darling. So cute! Happy 1/4 year!
Oh, Thank you for the update.(pass the trend to Kara..lol) :o) Maggie is so cute and they grow so fast, it's nice to see what a great little family you have.
Kara, I love that you remember that.
Nice update Tre, I can't wait to see little Mags on Sunday!!
What a beautiful girl! I swear that these are pictures of you when you were a baby. It's nice to see that someone got a baby girl that looks like them. Lucky you!
Post a Comment