What a DARLING announcment. Happy mothers day!
I don't think you could have had a baby that was any cuter...seriously! Hope your first mother's day was awesome. How was the cap't crunch french toast?
It was pretty awesome! It actually wasn't too sweet. Plus I got some gold hoop earring too. Best day ever! :)
Happy first Mothers Day! She is beautiful and what a cute little announcement.
She is so beautiful. Congratulations.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a DARLING announcment. Happy mothers day!
I don't think you could have had a baby that was any cuter...seriously! Hope your first mother's day was awesome. How was the cap't crunch french toast?
It was pretty awesome! It actually wasn't too sweet. Plus I got some gold hoop earring too. Best day ever! :)
Happy first Mothers Day! She is beautiful and what a cute little announcement.
She is so beautiful. Congratulations.
Post a Comment