Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Head Bands and Weddings

Maggie got a new head band that Aunt Katie bought her from Julie. Julie makes the cutest head bands and I can't wait to buy more. Here are some cute shots.




Michael and Allie sealed the deal and got married last Friday. Aaron was the best man. It was a fun day at the temple and at their amazing reception in the Cerritos Library. Here are a few shots.




I also got Maggie's pictures taken today, but they won't be ready until next week. She did a great job and didn't cry at all! But she also went to the doctor today and got 3 shots and screamed her little head off. So sad!! She's now doped up on Tylenol and sleeping. She had a very busy day. Her blessing is on Sunday and we are so excited that all my family and Aaron's family will be there! My brothers and their families from out of state are both coming and I'm so, so, so excited. Such a wonderful time right now. We are so happy!

6 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

So cute!!! Dang, I'm so excited to see her. You too. But her more. :)

Kristi said...

Man, Kara said she looked like you, but I couldn't see it until I saw the middle picture. She totally looks like you in that picture! I can't wait to see her and give her a snuggle. I also love Julie's hair bows. When we have more money I plan on ordering some for Vi!

Kara said...

GOOD WORK TRENA....she's totally filling out. I can't believe how much she's grown since I last saw her. You're such a good mommy! You and Aaron look soooo cute at Michael's wedding (you look slender and fabulous). I miss you and your little clone too.

Fealyclan said...

Very cute headband,yes. She is definately her mommys daughter!Amazing how they grow and change in just a few weeks...months, huh?

Presley family said...

Stop it now!!!!Take in every second... they grow way to fast! She is such a doll!!!! Thank you for the shout out!! BIG HUGS!!!!
Julie

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey Trena I love your blog. It is good to see you all and your lovely family. How are things going?