Trena, that is so classic! I love it! Eric took Zach and put him on the floor when he was "sleepwalking" one time. I woke up and could not find Eric and Zach anywhere. I looked on the floor and Eric and the baby were sound asleep on the floor. I was so pissed! Zach broke his arm on Eric's watch too. Whew for me! I want to see that baby!
6 comments:
Trena, that is so classic! I love it! Eric took Zach and put him on the floor when he was "sleepwalking" one time. I woke up and could not find Eric and Zach anywhere. I looked on the floor and Eric and the baby were sound asleep on the floor. I was so pissed! Zach broke his arm on Eric's watch too. Whew for me! I want to see that baby!
Oh that is awesome! I'm glad you got that on film. (or digital, I mean) I need to see that sweet girl in person!
Oh I love it when you catch daddy's in the act of learning to watch their babies...
She's so advanced! I miss her a lot...hopefully we'll make it for her blessing. Who can pass up one dollar sundaes?
She is so dang cute! That's hilarious...just start a picture file for "what happens with daddy"...they'll be a lot more!
I could make a book on this subject:)
Can we please get some more pics of that cutie???
Post a Comment