Our little Maggie entered the world on Valentine's Day. She weighed 6 pounds and 11 ounces, and measured 19 3/4 inches long. She has been such an amazing and good baby, I really can't complain. It's so incredible to be a mother and I'm slowly adjusting into my new role. Here are some pictures of her arrival and her first week home. She turns two weeks tomorrow!
I am so glad you posted pictures. She is so beautiful. Those eyes are amazing and I think she looks a lot like you. I am glad to hear she is doing well. Congrats! I am so happy for you. Just wait... one day you will double knot your own shoes. It's a good reminder that you are now a mom!
I think you are a scientific marvel that has just cloned yourself. That gorgeous little one looks just like you! I'm sure Aaron is loving that! Every feature on her is you. I hope you're finding a routine and getting some rest. Love you!
Oh Thank you! I was really looking forward to seeing her. She is so cute and I love her name. She looks so much like you. Hope you are all adjusting well. CONGRATS!! :o)
She is such a beautiful baby and has such a cute name and the best birthday ever!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to enter into the mom role myself. Congratulations!!
16 comments:
I see her Mommy in her.....she really is beautiful. Congratulations.
Hurray! I've been checking daily! Congratulations she is very cute! Great Job!
I am so glad you posted pictures. She is so beautiful. Those eyes are amazing and I think she looks a lot like you. I am glad to hear she is doing well. Congrats! I am so happy for you. Just wait... one day you will double knot your own shoes. It's a good reminder that you are now a mom!
Such a cutie pie! Congrats you guys!
Trena,
Congratulations!! She is a beauty. Enjoy her. They grow sooooo fast.
She totally looks like you and Charlie! I'm so glad you finally posted pictures of her. I can't wait to meet her in person.
I think you are a scientific marvel that has just cloned yourself. That gorgeous little one looks just like you! I'm sure Aaron is loving that! Every feature on her is you. I hope you're finding a routine and getting some rest. Love you!
Oh Thank you! I was really looking forward to seeing her. She is so cute and I love her name. She looks so much like you. Hope you are all adjusting well. CONGRATS!! :o)
She is GORGEOUS! Hope you're holding up okay... try to get some rest. :) Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I'll be checking back often for more pics!
Beautiful! Congrats Trena and Aaron.
Best Vday present EVER!!! She is just perfectly gorgeous!!! Congrats, I can't wait to meet her!
She's darling! Congrats on your new baby. Fun times have begun.
I want that baby!
Congratulations Trena and Aaron!! She's beautiful, I'm so happy for you both!
She is such a beautiful baby and has such a cute name and the best birthday ever!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to enter into the mom role myself. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment