Exsqueeze me...where are the pictures of me? Just kidding, Trena. I would much rather see pictures of little Maggie sticking out! She loves me, you know!
Trena! How can you be SO SMALL!!!? It's sickening! ;) I hope I can make it to your shower/reunion on Thurs. Matt will be protesting with the other LAUSD teachers that evening...
I just have to say, you have the cutest 36 week belly. Looks like you've had lots of fun. Best wishes for a very happy, healthy, and easy (enough) few weeks.
Trena you are such a gorgeous pregnant woman!! You are beaming! How exciting, I can't wait to see pictures of Maggie! I wish I was close enough to visit and catch up with you. Good thing we at least have blogs.
Sonny says that Aaron should be a star on a kid's television network. Just put a guitar in his hand and he totally looks the part. This is your big break Trena!!! I love the pics and I totally love your belly. I think I'm gonna miss it. Miss you lots...Kara
11 comments:
Ahem... I think you are forgetting something. What about Barf-O-Rama '08?
It looks like you have been busy. I hope you are feeling OK. Get lots of sleep. You will miss it soon!
Luckily I have no pictures of barf-o-rama '08!! :)
Exsqueeze me...where are the pictures of me? Just kidding, Trena. I would much rather see pictures of little Maggie sticking out! She loves me, you know!
Trena! How can you be SO SMALL!!!? It's sickening! ;)
I hope I can make it to your shower/reunion on Thurs. Matt will be protesting with the other LAUSD teachers that evening...
Tre- you look A LOT better than I did at 36 weeks (flash backs to Christmas 04) Anyway, cute pics. See ya Sat. Love you!
I just have to say, you have the cutest 36 week belly. Looks like you've had lots of fun. Best wishes for a very happy, healthy, and easy (enough) few weeks.
You are just too stinkin cute pregnant!!!! You are all belly!!!! I love it!!!! You are so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see Maggie!!!
You are so cute pregnant and I love all your shower pictures. How fun!! Take it easy and do whatever you feel like from here on out. You deserve it!
Trena you are such a gorgeous pregnant woman!! You are beaming! How exciting, I can't wait to see pictures of Maggie! I wish I was close enough to visit and catch up with you. Good thing we at least have blogs.
Sonny says that Aaron should be a star on a kid's television network. Just put a guitar in his hand and he totally looks the part. This is your big break Trena!!! I love the pics and I totally love your belly. I think I'm gonna miss it. Miss you lots...Kara
Post a Comment