Things have been really busy! Thanksgiving was great - we ate at the Parkin's and went bowling afterwards, as usual. Ben and Jess were here from Utah, so that was an extra treat. Thorey came with Charlie and it was sooo much fun to hold her and .... hold her. Yeah, she doesn't quite play yet. We were baking fanatics! We made 2 pecan pies, 1 pumpkin roll, sweet potato casserole, deviled eggs and strawberry pretzel salad! It was crazy! I called it baking hell. So glad that is over, but now Christmas is almost here. Oh well. I probably gained more weight than I should have this month. My doctor's appointment is on Friday and I told Aaron to be prepared that I might cry when I step on the scale. No joke. I'm also catching a cold! What do pregnant women do when they catch a cold? I'm such a baby when I get sick. I also had my birthday earlier this month! Aaron got me a DS for my birthday!! I'm totally obsessed with it. One night I played it so much that when I looked away from the screen I couldn't focus my eyes for a few minutes. It was a little scary and I decided to put it away for the night. I love it though! Also, in other exciting news, my brother-in-law is getting married! The last Schulze boy is getting hitched. He is Aaron's best friend and I love him so much. He is soooo happy and I'm so happy for him. I always wondered whom he would marry and she is an awesome girl. And I can tell she loves Michael very much.
Anyway here is a photo or two for fun.
My birthday


My niece Allison drew little crowns on our foreheads with eyeliner, so we could all be princesses.

10 comments:
Okay, Trena...I was starting to think that Kara's bad habits had rubbed off on you. We need lots more updates on that little baby! By the way, happy birthday!
LOVE the crowns! Happy Birthday!
I think you are such a cute looking pregnant lady. I totally sympathize with you about the cold. IT sucks that there is no medicine you can take to feel better. Although you if it is the kind that responds well to antibiotics, your dr can prescribe you some.
I love that you love your DS. Spencer and I play ours all the time. My favorite games are Puzzlequest, Civilization, Boggle and Brain Age. Although be careful of civilization, it can suck hours out of your day.
Emma asked for a Nintendo DS for Christmas. I said NO. She even wrote in her school journal about it and how her mom totally shut her down. I'm sure Mrs. Fahnestock thinks I'm the biggest jerk ever (you'd have to read the journal and see the pic she drew). Just think...it all started out with your super nintendo. I hated that I could never beat you on that thing!!! I think I'm still a little hot under the collar about it. Love ya
Trena, I am so glad you are having a girl. I have followed your blog but I never really comment. Congrats on your b-day. We just got Blake a DS (from Santa) and Emily warned me it could be addictive. We'll see if he even gets a chance to play it.
Trena, I know exactly what you mean about being ready for the pregnancy to be over sooner than it should. It's does not sound sad to me. I was ready at 12 weeks. Somehow this pregnancy seems worse than Tate's. My body hurts so bad and I want to wear pants with a zipper sooo bad. Hang in there. 11 weeks to go. It does get kind of fun in the next few weeks, the baby will kick less and make more gigantic whole body movements that make you feel like an alien. It always cracks me up. The good news is that the next 11 weeks will fly by for everyone else!
Trena, Happy birthday to you girl! I hope you're already better now, it's no fun being pregnant and sick! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. We're excited for the baby to come.
Holy crap Tren...I just found Jessica's website "momshots." Don't ask me how I've missed that this whole time. I loved it! The crazy thing is her pics of you on there. I think it's really sinking in for me that you are pregnant. Im freaking out right now. You look so adorable and beautiful! I have to try her pointers on taking pics. She always has the best pictures.
Trena, what's stawberry pretzel salad? I think I want some. Love, Mom
You look SO good! i have to admit I'm a little jealous. You don't resemble a house at all! You sister didnt either though. Must be good genes!
a cold + prego = awfullness (I feel for you)
Post a Comment