A lot of things have been going on lately. First off, my beautiful sister Thorey had her baby girl! Her name is Charlotte Kate and she is a doll. We all love her so very much. Thorey and I loved being pregnant at the same time. It was nice to have someone to answer all my questions and see with my own eyes the things that I will soon be experiencing. Here are some pre-baby pictures of Thorey and me.
This is Labor Day weekend when I was 15 weeks, and Thorey 35 weeks


The day before Thorey gave birth to Charlotte I got to spend the entire day with her! It was a blast. Thorey had to have a c-section so we were counting down the hours until Charlotte would get here. Here is Thorey and me about 16 hours before Thorey became a mother.
Thorey at 39 weeks pregnant - she's so beautiful!

The last picture of the both of us pregnant at the same time -
I love my sister! This picture totally makes me want to cry - talk about hormones!
Then Charlotte (or Charlie as we are calling her) finally got here. She was one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Probably because Thorey said she looked a lot like me when she was first born! Here is our new little angel.
Aunt Katie with Charlie

Wide awake

I think she looks exactly like Thorey in this picture

I had my 20 week appointment a few weeks ago and everything seems to be going great. I feel my little girl kicking me all the time and Aaron finally got to feel her for this first time this weekend. It made me so happy he finally got to feel her, since I feel her all the time! It's only fair. Here is my pregnant body at 22 weeks.

Last Friday was our Branch's Halloween party. At work every year we have a charity drive and we all dress up. It's kind of nice because they give us a theme and we have to dress up as that theme. Which makes it easy for me to think of a costume. This year our theme is "Through the Ages" and each department got a decade. My department got the 1950's, so I dressed up as a 50's pregnant house-wife. Aaron decided to go along with my theme and he was a 50's nerd. I know you are all surprised! We dressed up for the branch's party, then I'll dress up again for work this coming week. Katie and her kids came to the party and they had a blast. Belen was a Spanish Flamenco dancer and Thyssen was his cute self.


Thyssen went straight for the donut

I can't even stand how cute this girl is!


I'll wrap this up. But before I do I just wanted to add how excited I am for the upcoming holidays! I love being pregnant and it makes it all the better that I can just eat and eat during Thanksgiving and Christmas. I seriously planned this whole thing out perfectly!
8 comments:
Okay, as we girls get older, I can see that we actaully look like sisters...you and Thorey look SO much alike in those pics. Those are really cute pictures that I'm sure you'll cherish forever.. maybe I can be prego with you girls the next time around??
I'll bet you're dying to have yours now that Charlie has come! What fun they'll have together! Congrats to your sister! You're so lucky to be so close to each other!
Your little belly is so cute! And little Charlotte is so beautiful! I can't wait to see your little one. If you decide you don't want her, I'll gladly take her!
Are those the glasses you wore in highschool when you were a waitress? That's so typical Trena and Aaron...I love it. When Sonny saw your cute growing belly, he said you remind him of Amy Poehler in Baby Mama!!! You are all belly.
Love your belly! So cute.
Sorry, messed up on the first one. You are so freaking cute! And your new little niece is adorable. I can't wait to meet your baby!
Congrats on the baby news! ( I guess I'm a few months behind.) Anyway, how exciting that you're having a little girl! I know she will just be adorable!!
Ahhh! That was so cute Trena! By the way, you must be the tiniest pregnant person I've ever seen. Are you sure you're not giving birth to a small ball? It just looks like you've got something under your shirt. Oh Trena, I missed your birthday, and I just want you to know that I love you to death and hope you had a fun time. I saw pictures on facebook. Love, Mandy
Post a Comment