Aaron and I went in for our ultrasound yesterday and we found out we are having
A GIRL!
We couldn't be more excited. I had the best experience getting the ultrasound and the baby was very cooperative the whole time. She was busy grabbing her toes, eating, and then gave us a big yawn. We already love her so much and can't wait until February when she's finally here!
Here are some pictures from our special day.
A GIRL!
We couldn't be more excited. I had the best experience getting the ultrasound and the baby was very cooperative the whole time. She was busy grabbing her toes, eating, and then gave us a big yawn. We already love her so much and can't wait until February when she's finally here!
Here are some pictures from our special day.
This is when she was grabbing her toes

Ok - I have to tell this funny story. While we were waiting for the ultrasound, there was this cute little family waiting also. The mother was in the room getting her ultrasound, and the dad was in the waiting room with his 3 busy daughters! The girls were so cute, running around, playing tag, ring-around-the-rosy, duck-duck-goose, etc. The dad look exhausted! He would just say to them (when they got a little noisy) "ok, calm down, sit down" in a very tired voice. Finally, his wife came into the room with a bunch of pictures from her ultrasound and the girls swarmed her! They were all screaming, "what is it, what is it!!" and the mom just smiled at her husband. I finally said, "Are you having a boy?" (I just couldn't help myself.) She turned to me, smiled and said, "YES!". The husband looked stunned and shocked. As they were walking down the hallway, we could still see them from the window, and watched as the dad did a big "Yes" gesture with his hand (when you elbow comes down, and your leg goes up, and you say, "yes"). It was hilarious! This cute little family got their little boy on the fourth try! It was adorable.
Anyway, we are super excited about our cute little girl and can't wait to start the process of decorating, shopping and all that fun stuff!
Anyway, we are super excited about our cute little girl and can't wait to start the process of decorating, shopping and all that fun stuff!


18 comments:
Congrats!!! It's pretty amazing! You'll love being a mom.
Awesome!! Another future prospect for Joseph!! Congrats on the baby girl. She'll be here faster than you can imagine.
Kara told me yesterday! That is so sweet Trena. I love the name!!! You'll have to give her a little pat for us. I'm so happy for you guys!
Your daughter is so much more cooperative than mine. Every time we get an ultrasound she turns butt up with her legs tucked up to her head. I just know that it is a sign that she is going to be as stubborn as I am!
Congratulations you guys!! How exciting. The ultrasound pictures came out really good!
YAY!!! PINK! SPARKLES! FAIRIES! PRINCESSES! JEWELRY! SHOES! CLOTHES! DOLLIES! PANTIES! RUFFLES! DRESSES! SMOCKING! BOWS! RIBBONS! PONYTAILS! PIGTAILS! BRAIDS! HEADBANDS! HEARTS! BATONS! PINK! PINK! PINK! WE LOVE GIRLS!
Congratulations that is so exciting, she is going to come so fast and shopping is a lot of fun too.
Well, there goes my credibility! Maybe she was just wearing blue in my dream? I guess I'll have to quit my night job! A girl, Yay! Those were some great ultrasound pix! Perfect profile and darling feet! She's gonna be so cute!
Love that you are having a girl, I bet it will be so fun! Have any names yet? Congrats and we will have to plan a play date since our kids will be so close in age.
A GIRL!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!
PS. That story about "the boy" is too cute!
First of all, I didn't even know you were pregnant! I was talking to Amy about Trisha finding out she was having a boy and she said, "And Trena's having a girl." WHAT!?!?!?
I'm SO excited for you! That's what I get for not being as faithful of a blog-stalker. I can tell you from experience that girls are so much fun. You and Aaron are just going to fall in love with her. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations, Trena!! So excited for your girl.
CONGRATS!!! Oh, she is going to be sooo spoiled!! How fun!!! I am so excited for y;all! I will have to make some hair bows! wink! BIG HUGS!
I just had to come back by to see her one more time!
That is the cutest story about the "yes!" hahaha I love it!!
Very cool! Yay! Girls are so fun. I think I predicted a boy, but kinda secretly knew...not! :o] I'm excited for you & your hubby. I can't wait to hear what you're going to name her. I know we have to keep that stuff on th "DL" :o] to avoid the name stealers...haha. Congrats! Oh, & I love your description of the "yes" gesture. I can totally see it.
Yes! Girls are awesome! Congrats!
Oh how wonderful! I LOVE girls. They are just so fantastic! Congrats!!
Post a Comment