Monday, September 15, 2008

16 Weeks (well 17 now) Pregnant

Here it is...

I'm always trying to remember to take a picture of my growing belly, but I always forget (I guess that has to do with the whole pregnancy thing). I finally remembered and had Aaron take this picture. I'm 16 weeks in this picture. I'm 17 weeks now, and on Friday we are finding out if it's a boy or girl. I'm saying it's a boy, but my Mom and mother-in-law swear it's a girl. I think it's just wishful thinking. Aaron keeps on saying we have a 50/50 chance. He's really helpful.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Trena, it's about time you started showing!! So cute. My first thought was that it was girl!! We'll see, but I have been known to be wrong!

Pixie said...

I was thinking girly thoughts this morning... but I think its because of that discussion we had after dinner. Either way, the baby will be beautiful!

Kara said...

It looks so adorable Trena!!! My belly is about the same size as yours right now (okay...maybe a little bigger)! I can't wait to see him/her. Remember I had a dream it was a boy but would be happy if it was a little Kara. I'm soooo excited to find out.

Emily said...

You're having a boy. I'd bet my bottom dollar! If it's not a boy, it'll definitely be a girl, though. Let's just hope the baby's not shy at your appointment!

Trisha said...

Cute little belly! We are just a few days apart, my due date is Feb 25th, but I don't find out what I'm having until the end of the month. Good luck and can't wait to hear the news!

McKenzie said...

YOU ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!! I love you!

Leah Dozier said...

Ooohhh, such a cute little belly. I'm no good at guessing what anyone else will have, but I was right with my own each time! Still I'll throw my vote in there; I say its a boy!

Merilee said...

Oh I hope, whatever it is (a girl), that it comes out with all those irresistible curls! She will be so cute!

Jarom & Crystal said...

I'm lovin the bump! It's very cute Trena. I'm guessing you're having a boy. Of course, Aarons right about the 50/50 chance. HAHA, your husbands funny!

Julia Loves David said...

Trena, Congratulations!!! Your so cute with your little belly. I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having ☺

Fealyclan said...

What a cute little belly! :o] I haven't been around you much but for some reason I just got a hunch it's a boy. How exciting! I can't wait to hear the news.