Thorey's baby is almost here, so on Saturday, Katie and I threw her a baby shower. We are so excited to meet little Marshmellow. Only 4 1/2 more weeks to go!
Her Awesome Cake
Katie and Jessica
Me, Katie, Thorey 3 sisters
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where's a picture of you Momma?? That 3-D picture of Thorey's baby is so awesome. She is such cutie!!
OK I LOVE that cake. Did you guys make it?? Seriously - That is amazing. Keep me posted cause Audrey's b-day is coming up and I could use an amazing cake for everyone to oohh and ahhh at!
9 comments:
Where's a picture of you Momma?? That 3-D picture of Thorey's baby is so awesome. She is such cutie!!
Sorry, Trena...I meant youR momma!!
You mean my Mom or my Grandma? They were both there, but I didn't take that many pictures!
Oh, that's right! You call your Grandma Momma, huh? Well, I meant your mom, but I always love to see your grandma too!
Thorey looks so beautiful!! It makes me want to cry when I miss things like this. Ugh, the perils of living so far away.
I LOVE that sock monkey cake. I saw a sock monkey halloween costume for kids and totally thought of Thorey. It didn't come in her size though!
OK I LOVE that cake. Did you guys make it?? Seriously - That is amazing. Keep me posted cause Audrey's b-day is coming up and I could use an amazing cake for everyone to oohh and ahhh at!
How are you feeling??
That is the cutest cake!!! I love it!
I'm SOOOOOO excited you're prego!!!! Y*IPPeeee!!!! I'm so sad it's got you a little sickie though.
That cake was not only friggin cute... but it was delicious!
Post a Comment