Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm back...

I've been a little MIA lately because of this...




It's been keeping me pretty sick and tired, and actually crazy! Plus I can't remember anything anymore. Aaron and I are very happy - the due date is February 22, 2009. I'm exactly 20 weeks behind Thorey. So cool.

20 comments:

Leah Dozier said...

Yeah Trena!!! I am so happy for you two! Trena having a baby, I'm officially old!

Emily said...

What wonderful news! You're going to be the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!!!

EvaMarieva said...

Congrats! That is very exciting, it wil be fun to see your belly pictures.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! That kid is cute already. I LOVE those ultrasound pictures. If you have the baby a little early, it could be born on Zach's birthday. Although, the
22nd is a nice number. Congratulations, and we're excited to see you guys on Saturday!

brodiefiles said...

February will be here before you know it. It's amazing how fast the time goes by.Joe's already 8 weeks old, and it seems like he was born yesterday.

Braden and Jodee said...

Congratulations! If you're sick, ask your Dr about Unisom. It saved my life!

Kara said...

YAY!!!!!!! We can take pics of our pregnant bellies...except you can hardly tell I'm pregnant. I know the first name is Kara for a girl, but have you decided on a middle name yet? Let me know. See you tomorrow...can't wait!

Mindy said...

Welcome to parenthood...LUCKY. Fun stuff ahead. Enjoy the silence for 25 more weeks.

McKenzie said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats again girl...so stoked for you.

ashcraft8 said...

Rylee's birthday is on the 24th of Feb. maybe you'll get as lucky as we did with her.

MrCoolguy80 said...

Yay! Congratulations you two! Its only right that we both get pregnant at the same time!

Merilee said...

My kid just peed on my bed, so although I am really excited for you on the inside, the outside of me is feeling sorry for you bed! You will make a great mom!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy you are back! Congratulations...I can't wait to meet baby Schulze!!

Jarom & Crystal said...

That's exciting news, Congrats you two!! I remember the sick days it was awful. I found out that it was the prenatal vitamins doing me in. I hope your sickness go's away soon!

Valentina Stier said...

Hey, I just got my school schedule, and if you have the baby on Feb 20th, I can get out of recess duty! How about it? Love, Mom

Kenny said...

Congratulations! I was blog-hopping and I love your cute little ultrasound. Best of luck to you both.

--Kendall

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Oh wow congratulations we just saw you at the dance show and you looked great not sick at all, how exciting!

Natalie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are so excited for you both. What great parents you'll be!

Fealyclan said...

So awesome, Trena! I'm very excited for you. Congrats! The ultrasound picture is so cute. I love the little peanuts. :o]Hope you feel better. Saltines at the bedside helped me when I was pregnant with Laynah, but you've probably already heard that one.

Anne said...

So, you're excited for a boy, right? At least that's what I saw you holding in my dream back in July! Did Aaron tell you about that? I've been meaning to talk to you! Can't wait!