Monday, June 9, 2008

From Justin to Kelty




Kelty and Justin came to Long Beach to visit me and my sisters. Kelty is my cousin, but we are more like sisters. We had a delicious dinner at George's Greek Cafe, then dessert at the gelato place across the street. Kelty and Justin live in San Francisco, so it's always a treat to get to see them. We were extra excited when the gelato place was giving us free samples of their new frozen yogurt. Yum! I love Kelty and miss her. I'll try to make it up to SF to visit you next!

Here are some quotes that remind me of Kelty (sorry, I guess these are more like inside jokes):
"On the green, by the smithy"

"Go Kelty, Go Kelty, Go, Go, Go Kelty"

"Can I get these mailed?"

"Indeed I do sir"

"Baby, baby..."

3 comments:

Katie said...

That was a nice visit! I really want to go up to SF too. Let's do another girls' trip!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love family!! Oh, and thanks for saying Violet looks like me. I don't get it very often, but I totally agree!

Valentina Stier said...

Wow! Justin looks so handsome with his haircut! I haven't seen him since he trimmed it. Oh, Kelty is cute too. Love, Mom