Last week Aaron had to go to Las Vegas for a convention for work and it just so happened that Matt and Sarah (his sister and brother-in-law) and their children were going to be there that week for a convention too! So I decided to tag along and we had a fun time! Matt was able to get us a nice suite in the Mandalay Bay that we shared and stayed up way too late talking, laughing and eating!! We had such a fun time with them and can't wait for our next trip together.
Liam and Allie with their whistles - that was not annoying at all.... :)
We went to the ole' Mormon Fort - nothing says Vegas like the Mormon Fort!
We ate yummy food at Paris - it looks like Allie is dying in the pic - but I swear, she's not!
Then, Sarah, Aaron and I walked the strip. It was so much fun, especially watching all the guys hit on Sarah since Matt was already back in the hotel room. She's still got it!
And lastly, we got to visit my dear friend Jill and her daughter Hannah.
It was such a fun trip! We can't wait until the next one!
13 comments:
What a fun mini trip! Also - a BIG Congratulations to Aaron for his graduation. That has got to be the best feeling to be finished!
So jealous! We had so much fun that one time we went and that was only like 1 day. I really want to go for a longer trip one of these days.
That looks like fun. We try to head to Vegas at least 3 times a year to see our friends. I loved exploring the strip for kid friendly activities.
Don't you love that Vegas is so close!? It's a perfect mini trip!
Cute pics! Liam is a little model, he is so tan, too! Allie is so adorable- I'm glad that you got to have time time with your "other" kids, but, Belen would like you back now, please.
Looks like lots of fun!! It has been so long since we have been to Vegas!! So jealous! wink!!! Thanks for your sweet comment.. You are two sweet!! BIG HUGS!
Trena...don't take pictures with the tannest kid ever! I've vowed not to take any pics with Kelly until it's winter time again. Her tan is completely disgusting. I have no idea how we both came from the same parents. I must say that Sally Hansen's airbrush legs works wonders on Sundays.
How fun!! I didn't even know Vegas had a mormon fort...so there you go. Apparently I've been hanging out in all the WRONG places!
I LOVE vacations in Vegas. It's kinda wierd how much I like it actually. Pool, eating, shopping and shows. Everything I love in life!!!!
I just wanted to let you know Ashley's shower is this Thurs. not Friday. I wrote Friday on the invitations instead of thursday. I'm such an air-head!
Yay, Trena!!!!!
Hey woman! Long time no see, I just got your note on my blog. I love how blogs can be like a reunion. How are you guys? You look great!! Tell Aaron I said hi.
Hey Trena,
It is great to hear from you. It looks like life is good for you. Eric and I are doing well also. Would you recommend the hotel you stayed in on you vacation?
You need to update!!! I count on you and Kristi to keep your blogs current...because I sure as heck don't. Pick up the pace Trena!!!
Post a Comment