Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why does tv have to do that?

The two most annoying people in the world are talking about having a tv sitcom together.

Fran Descher and Rosie O'Donnell in Talks for a New Show
At a luncheon in her honor at The Friars Club in Manhattan Thursday, Fran Drescher (The Nanny) shared a details about the television show she and Rosie O’Donnell are in the process of developing — a show that they would costar in if it becomes a reality. “It’s called The New 30, and it’s about old friends who are living very different lives, but they live in the same building in Murray Hill, Manhattan,” Drescher explained. “It’s basically about middle-aged women on the verge of a midlife crisis.” O’Donnell herself had talked about developing a show with Drescher on her blog in the past, but this is the first time a title has been revealed. “We’re in talks with NBC,” Drescher says. “It’s not real yet, but we’re talking to NBC, so we’ll see what happens!” –Mark Dagostino


I might have to punch a hole in my television. And then burn it.

6 comments:

Huss Family said...

I dido that! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I wish Rosie would just shrink away into the cracks and go away for good!

Kara said...

I love reading your posts...they crack me up. After the ratings crash following the first episode, NBC will be forced to cancel the program. I doubt it will get that far. Let's be proactive about this and start an online petition!!!

Julia Loves David said...

What a nightmare. I can't stand either of these women. Their combined effort = Double Yuck!!!

Leah Dozier said...

I am in complete agreement! I cannot stand Fran Drescher's voice, the thought of it makes my toenails curl. Ewwwww. I love your posts Trena, they are always good for a laugh. :)

Katie said...

that sounds like the worst nightmare ever!! Yeah, everyone wants to watch two ugly old ladies living in an apartment complex??