Afterward, we went out of lunch at Carvao, an awesome Brazilian restaurant in Brea. We had a wonderful meal.
Then we went back to our house and Aaron's mom, Melissa, made awesome brownie hot fudge sundaes and we opened presents.
Aaron got a wide variety of books for presents. He received, Economic Facts and Fallacies, The President, The Pope, and the Prime Minister, the Cold War and lastly, Liberal Fascism. I thought when you got out of school you got to STOP reading books like those. Don't those sounds like text books?
Mama got him a cookbook. That's his morning reading.
And what post wouldn't be complete with out a picture of my sister's children. Thyssen thought that my pile of pillows and blankets made a nice little seat for him.
Way to go Aaron. I'm so proud of you. And I love you very much.
12 comments:
Way to go Aaron!!! That is so awesome! I wish we lived there. It would have been fun to come help celebrate.
Yeah for Aaron! It sound slike you had a blast celebrating-even with the heat.
yeah yeah, Erin's smart, Erin's got a job, Erin's accomplished, Erin's a intellectual reader, Erin's so great. What-Ever.
Love you Erin! Good Job!
Congrats Aaron on a great accomplishment!
Congrats to Aaron!!! Wow, you have one smart hubby!!! Now he can make millions!!! I just broke a sweat thinking about you in that heat!
I love Katie's comment!! We're late bloomers, so we know all about it! I love that Aaron snuck out of the graduation. I wish I could have done that, but I was one of the last ones to walk!
Does he really read all of those books? Where does he find the time? I usually start books but never end up finishing. I guess I should really start with my scriptures! I loved his white shoes...what a fashion statement!
He wasn't wearing white shoes - he was wearing flip flops - yes, his feet are that white! Like I should talk though...
Ok, it's like, let's put Mama up by the concession stand and then we can jump up and go check on her every 5-10 mins or so and buy a coke or something until Aaron finally walked up and shook hands with some big honcho and got his pix took then Melissa and I could sort of quietly leave cuz Mama was all by herself and it was going to be over soon anyway so we rolled Mama out (did I mention she was sitting in a wheelchair- they're so convenient) wondering if Aaron would notice all of us rolling Mama down the hill. Ok, then Aaron sneaked across the field and up the side of the bleachers and all the rest of them took off too. Yeah, it was like that. Believe it or not we had a great time!
That was a fun day! I'm glad we got to enjoy the non-overheated part of it.
Yay Aaron!! Where's your blog now?
And I love Val's rendition of the day too. Where's your blog Val? ;)
What's a blog?
Congrats to Aaron...I love it! I can't believe how many books he got and I also loved that the only way you know which graduate his in the pictures is because of the white feet. Totally made me laugh!
Post a Comment