Monday, May 5, 2008

My Little Princess

This is my niece, Allie. I must say, she is one of the funniest little girls I have ever met. She cooperated in this photo only because I told her that we both were pretty princesses and that pretty princesses take pictures together. As soon as I said that, she turned to the camera and gave that 1 million dollar smile. Another thing about her that's so funny, is that she won't willing give hugs and kisses BUT if you pretend that you are crying, she'll immediately come over and hug and kiss you. So, whenever we say goodbye to each other, we all have to pretend to be crying to get some love out of that girl! I know, it's kind of sadistic. Then when she kisses you, you aren't allowed to kiss back, because she gives you "one player" kisses. So basically, you have to just sit there while she kisses your face, not moving. It's pretty funny.

We love her and wouldn't want her any other way. She's turning 5 this year and when I first started dating Aaron she's wasn't even 1 yet - it has been so much fun seeing her grow up. And I enjoy every single one of my "one player" kisses.

5 comments:

Kara said...

What a pretty little girl! I don't think I've seen her since you and Aaron were married. That is so typical Trena...to cry to get little kids to cooperate. I've seen you do it on more than one occasion. Whatever it takes!

Katie said...

Ally is soooo cute!! You are such a wonderful Auntie. Sometimes I forget that you have another niece... but, I guess we can share you...sometimes...

Pixie said...

That kid is IMPOSSIBLE to get to hold still. I treasure the one I got of her with me a few months back. ;) This one is really cute!

(Katie, you can have her... more auntie time for me! lol)

Melissa said...

I love how you are already tricking her to get kisses and pictures!

Unknown said...

You two are such beautiful princesses with yellow hair! Yes, Allie can be very stingy with her "loves", but I'd do anything to get them :P