Monday, May 5, 2008

Lucy's Light Boxes

My cousin Kelty at Satchel Studio introduced me to her friend Lucy who sells these adorable light boxes for children. She HAND PAINTS each and everyone with adorable designes, and the picture changes at night time to more of a somber feel. They are so adorable!! Please check out her website - I'm planning on buying one for my new little niece of nephew (Thorey finds out what she's having in 3 weeks!). I love how they are each custom made so it's extra special. Here is the website Lucid Light Box.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are adorable!

Pixie said...

Okay, it took me awhile to "get it" but now I do. Those are really cool!! (Check the gallery for the rest of you like me. lol) I'll have to remember those in the future.

Anonymous said...

Really cute, but a bit out of my price range!! That would probably be a purchase I would have made for my first baby. They are totally cute though.