Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Love Affair With...

The Easter Bunny.


We make a cute couple, don't you think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I hope that was Aaron inside that bunny jumper! Because our Easter Bunny happened to be a girl!!

Katie said...

I've never seen Aaron happier! See you bright and early!!

My Homestead said...

you and the easter bunny make a very cute couple. Just think how cute and furry your kids will be:)

Melissa said...

TRENA!!! How dare you?? He does look soft and sweet though. Cute pictures and I hope that is Aaron...and if so - what's he doing dressed up in an easter bunny outfit?

On a completely unrelated note - I love the new Va-Va-Voom picture of you and Aaron at the beach. Very cute!

Pixie said...

Am I the only one that finds that costume disturbing? How can you watch Donnie Darko and look at giant rabbits the same ever again?

Trena said...

Yes - Yes, it's Aaron. At least, I hope it was. He dressed up for the Branch at the Easter party. I totally think the costume is scary, so I'm with you Meghan. Something about those eyes. Creepy.

Anonymous said...

So Trena...you know what bunnies spend most of their time doing don't you? That means it's time to get busy and some little bunnies!

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I meant HAVE some little bunnies.

Kara said...

I love how devoted you guys are to the Spanish Branch. Tell Aaron that is totally magnifying his calling.