The one thing I really do love about American Idol is that they always sing Heart songs. Now, I like to think of myself as a reincarnated person from the late 70's, early 80's. I mean, I have the hair and the looks. I was born in the wrong decade. Heart is one of my favorite bands of all time. Not only are they girl rockers, they also play their own instruments and do all the guitar solos. It would be my dream to have a band with my sisters and rock out like that.
Here are the Heart sisters singing one of my favorite Heart songs live in 1990. Enjoy.
4 years ago
8 comments:
if only ALL 3 of us had the talent... maybe I could learn a few cords and be the "keyboardist"
I totally agree! I love 80's music. Everytime I hear Neil Diamond, I'm reminded of going somewhere with my parents in the wagon. I love the Heart sisters as well, and I thought the Irish girl did very well with it, but Simon did not!
Or was it the other girl who sang it?
The other girl sang it - but the Irish girl sang it a while ago, when it was Hollywood week and she sang it much better.
I loved watching that. I think I secretly miss my 80's bangs. I'm ready for big hair to come back in. You'll have the coolest hair ever if it does!
When you get a chancr, will you email me your new address? Thanks!!!
amy.williford@gmail.com
Heart who? Come get the piano.
Post a Comment