Here are pictures of random things that I've been up to:
Visiting my Mother (Thorey and Thy Guy)
Visiting my Mother (Thorey and Thy Guy)
Hanging out with Katie's kids
She was a little sad in this picture
Visiting Kara and Kristi
Me and Kara
We had such a fun time at Kara's house. I didn't get a picture of Katie with her kids, but they were there too. We always forget to take pictures because we are too busy talking!
4 comments:
Cute, cute kids!! Now you just need one of your own:)
Could Thorey's hair be any curlier? I love all the pics...especially the one that looks like I have a tissue stuffed down my shirt. As much as I need to stuff...it's actually my garments hanging out (I can't keep those things tucked in to save my life. I had so much fun...thanks for coming!
So does Katie want to let me have Ty yet?
I had so much fun in the HD! Thanks for always posting such cute pics of my kids!! And, the answer is NO Kristi :)
Post a Comment