Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What Happens When...

Auntie babysits the kids!

Eat Cheetos and Chocolate... at the same time!

Play with furniture that's not put together, and could be potentially harmful...


Destroy, or I should say, re-organize, my DVD collection...

And this time, Doritos...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best part about being an aunt...doing the things that you would never let your children do! Those kids are so cute!

Huss Family said...

They must love thier Auntie Trena:)
It was fun seeing you guys on Saturday I can't wait for you to come to our ward!

Kara said...

Give yourself some credit Trena...they were Baked Cheetos. I love how Thysen is totally cruising around now.

Amy said...

What happens at auntie's house stays at auntie's house!!!

Katie said...

Man, I love those kids! I'm so glad that I have you so close, you are a wonderful auntie.

Melissa said...

That is why they LOVE coming over to your house...and in my opinion exactly what an aunt should let them do! Boy aren't we glad we don't live closer Audrey's aunts...j/k. It looks like they had a fabulous time! PS - what cute kids!

McKenzie said...

I would Totally let you watch my kids...If I had any, you're awesome!