Trena, You DO NOT want a dog...I repeat DO NOT want a dog. Trust me on this one. When you think you do, just go see your mom's dogs and get your fix...or even better, your mother-in-laws bunnies (that was funny)!
Sorry, I'm pro-dog. Get a pekingese, they are awesome, mellow, don't need a big yard, they don't want to do much but hang out with you and be loved! Sorry, I had to weigh in on this one. Also it is easier than a baby, you can go to work and leave the dog in a crate all day, not so much with a baby.
3 comments:
Trena,
You DO NOT want a dog...I repeat DO NOT want a dog. Trust me on this one. When you think you do, just go see your mom's dogs and get your fix...or even better, your mother-in-laws bunnies (that was funny)!
Sorry, I'm pro-dog. Get a pekingese, they are awesome, mellow, don't need a big yard, they don't want to do much but hang out with you and be loved! Sorry, I had to weigh in on this one. Also it is easier than a baby, you can go to work and leave the dog in a crate all day, not so much with a baby.
Yes it's cute, but let's remember that you want a baby AND the dog you get couldn't jump in snowdrifts.
Post a Comment