Our dear friend Matt Plummer got married on leap day, February 29! He married an awesome girl named Kim, whom we all adore. They are so cute together. They had their reception at the Queen Mary in Long Beach and everyone was encouraged to dress from the 1920's - 1940's. I bought my dress on-line, and when I got it I noticed I looked like a slut in it! Oh my gosh, it was so tight. I ended up wearing it (because I didn't want to waste good money) and was self consious the whole time. Aaron said I looked hot, and everyone else said it wasn't sluttly, but it totally was. Anyway, the reception was so beautiful and we had a great time! The room was decorated so beautiful and they had a magician walking around doing magic tricks. Allie and Liam (my niece and nephew) LOVED that! Congrats and best wishes Matt and Kim!
4 years ago
10 comments:
Trena, you SLUT!!! Just kidding...I think it is actually very cute! If my butt and tummy weren't so large, I'd wear it. Don't you just love how husbands are always encouraging sexiness. If I tell Eric something is too tight, he tells me, no, it's sexy! Did you have to keep tucking your garments in?
Oh yes - tucking the whole time. Such a pain. I'm never doing that again.
Ha, Ha...I know, doesn't it suck when you are feeling oh so cute and then you look down and see lacy white trim hanging out!?
Is that Michael in the white tux? It looks just like Aaron. I thought you looked adorable and sexy! Cute couple, cute couple.
Yes - that's Michael in the white tux. Isn't he handsome? Looks like James Bond! :)
I think you look great and I love how well the shoes match the dress! You look adorable!
You totally looked sexy! I say if you got it, then show it off baby!
You and Aaron both look great! You totally do not look slutty.
It looks like a fun time. I love themed parties!!!
Whatever Trena! You were totally hot!! (But I know how you felt) ;) That was the best wedding too. So much fun.
I loved Aaron's hat! Men look so cool in fedora's. My dad wore one. Men stopped wearing hats in CA in the late 50's, early 60's. I guess they still wear them in the winter on the East coast. Or cold snowy places. I wouldn't know for sure since I've never been on the East coast...sigh...
Post a Comment