It's okay Erin, I took the test. I wasn't going to admit this, but I failed with a 65%! Yeah, I know, this really ticked me off because I thought I knew most of the answers. I felt better because there are only a few questions, so you can't miss very many or you fail. Trena, I can't believe you're smarter than me! Danget!
I subbed a Science class a couple of times and got a refresh. It's amazing how easily I remember the info now as an adult, rather than when I was a teenager.
Wow, I'm a retard. I totally failed the test! I'm not even going to tell you my score cause you might not want to be my friend anymore. Timmy took it and got a freaking 100% score. Whatever.
I did very poorly, too...but I have a major problem with this test. There were several questions that were SEVENTH grade science! (ALL the biology questions are 7th grade) So misleading, Trena. (also, I'm a dork.)
Okay I decided to try your test and the first question was something about snakes. Totally had no clue so I stopped went back to my living room and read my US Weekly:)I only retain useless information.
8 comments:
I am scared to take the test because I might not pass. I was not very good at science:)
It's okay Erin, I took the test. I wasn't going to admit this, but I failed with a 65%! Yeah, I know, this really ticked me off because I thought I knew most of the answers. I felt better because there are only a few questions, so you can't miss very many or you fail. Trena, I can't believe you're smarter than me! Danget!
I subbed a Science class a couple of times and got a refresh. It's amazing how easily I remember the info now as an adult, rather than when I was a teenager.
Wow, I'm a retard. I totally failed the test! I'm not even going to tell you my score cause you might not want to be my friend anymore. Timmy took it and got a freaking 100% score. Whatever.
I had a C, but I must have been a stupid eigth grader. I never knew all of that stuff in the eigth grade. Did this test come from Japan?
I did very poorly, too...but I have a major problem with this test. There were several questions that were SEVENTH grade science! (ALL the biology questions are 7th grade) So misleading, Trena. (also, I'm a dork.)
Okay I decided to try your test and the first question was something about snakes. Totally had no clue so I stopped went back to my living room and read my US Weekly:)I only retain useless information.
I am NOT Smarter than an 8th grader....
good thing I'm an Elementary School teacher :)
Post a Comment