
From left to right: Aunt JoAnne (my father's sister), Aunt Jani (my father's sister) and my Mother.
I stole this picture from one of Kelty's many, many slideshows. I just loved it. Wasn't my Mom a hot Italian babe? I just love her dark hair and long limbs. My Aunt's, also, are amazing beautiful.
8 comments:
Ha ha!! I was looking at Jani (before I read the photo description) and thinking "Okay that's Val, I don't know who that is on the left, but WHO is that in the middle?" I knew I knew the face but I just couldn't put it together. Then I read it was Jani and I realized I was thinking of Hannah & Kelty. That's an awesome picture.
Okay, I used to think you looked like your dad until I saw this picture! You look so much like your mom too!
Yeah, JoAnne and I were in our early 20's. Jani was still a teen. We were in front of Aunt Dora's house. We had no idea how adorable we were. sigh.
Love old pics, this one is super cute! So I've been awful at posting anything lately, but thanks for checking my blog. You guys have a very cute new casa.
Va va va Voooom!
Isn't that the way? You never realize how cute you were until it is too late? :) Well, not really too late, just different kind of cute that you have embrace, I guess. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself!!!
how DARE you trena. i take grand offense to what you said about my husband. and yes he did fool people, 2 of them to be exact.
Give it up Timmy!!
Sooo adorable. Wow. By the way, this is the REAL Mandy.
Post a Comment