


I need to take a moment and highlight my incredibly talented cousin, Kelty. She started her own fashion bag store called Satchel Studio. What you do, is go to her website and pick out a style of bag you want. Then she has different art pieces that she's created or you can custom make your own. She puts the custom art on the bag and they look so awesome. I have three Satchel Studio bags and I love them all. My friends with babies love the large tote bags because they are actually cool diaper bags and not momish at all! For my large tote, I use as a church bag, I use my small one for my "Disneyland" purse and my medium I use for everything else! Anyway, please check out her website. You won't regret getting a bag from her - plus each one is unique so you never have to worry about having the same bag as someone else!
3 comments:
Those bags are super cute! I'll definitely have to check out the site...And where are you in that first picture of you? Love the picture!
I've got one of her bags too. Her art is awesome. The bags themselves are heavy duty without being ugly (and we all know how hard it is to find that combination together) and then you add this fun design on it. Love 'em!
I love my bag and Belen loves her too!
Post a Comment