Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's V-DAY


Someone at work always calls it "V-Day", which makes me laugh every time I hear it. I really do love Valentine's Day. When I was a little girl, my Mom would get each of us our own box of See's Candies and my Dad would get each of us a card. In the card my Dad would write something very sweet to me, telling me he loved me and that I was his Valentine. My Dad is a usual "tough" guy and it was always special to me when I would get those cards from him. Anyway, time goes on and now I have a husband who is my Valentine. Three years ago today he told me he loved me. Five months later we were married. All I can say about Aaron is that he's the best. And I love him.
HAPPY V-DAY!

7 comments:

Kara said...

I love that Aaron is wearing a Ronald Reagan t-shirt. I love that guy! He's so perfect for you.

Mandy said...

trena i think its innaproprate that you called it "V-Day". what does the V stand for? i bet its vagina. thats yucky. your better than that.

Kara said...

I LOVE MANDY!!! I needed a good laugh. What a dirty girl!

Trena said...

Kara - that was NOT Mandy. That was Timmy. How do I know that? Because I just do!

vuongfam said...

We missed you on Sunday. Sounds like you had a great V-day. So did I except for the fact that Don bought me Chocolate covered strawberries, only problem- Hannah is allergic to chocolate! SO Don enjoyed all of them. It's the thought that counts.

Katie said...

Aaron is the BEST. You totally lucked out with that one.

Thorey said...

I agree with Mandy, V-day sounds like a day you get a venereal disease.