Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm it Again

TEN YEARS AGO: Ten years ago I was 17, a senior in high school, having only 4 classes. Kara and I would leave school together every day, then go to the gym and workout, and then usually get something to eat. Remember that Ra? Remember that old guy at the gym that we loved?

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED: I grew up in Hesperia, moved to Long Beach when I was 18, then Huntington Beach when I was 19, then back to Long Beach when I was 23, and now I live in Garden Grove. So I guess technically I’ve only lived in 4 places.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST: I always have one going! I want to put up my pictures and art in my new home, I want to have a baby, I need to buy my sister a birthday present, I need to photocopy a newsletter for Primary, and I need to buy Aaron a Valentine’s Day Card – I’m a total procrastinator!

I ENJOY: I really enjoy music (singing, playing music), cooking and baking, watching movies on my couch, reading a really good book, and I enjoy smelling Aaron’s sideburns (I know, I’m totally gross).

THREE BAD HABITS: Well, I guess my bad habits are, I interrupt people when they are talking, I bite my nails, and sometimes don’t wash my face at night.

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: Well, let’s see… 1) I have been graduated from college for 4 years now with a music degree (that I don’t use) 2) I’ve been to Europe 6 times 3) I love anything that’s “miniature” 4) I can't roll my "r's" 5) I don’t give “high fives” – for personal reasons.

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD: Worked at Fanzz in Barstow and Victorville, then REMC for 5 years with Mandy, then I worked for the Abbey Company for 2 weeks, then I was a substitute teacher for Long Beach Unified, and then the City of Garden Grove, where I work now.

I tag Jessica and Meghan!

5 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

I didn't know that you bit your nails!!! Is that genetic? Maybe you're where Uly gets it.

It's always so fun to read these. :)

Kara said...

Of course I remember. My teenage years would have been an utter disaster if I did not have you. I can't wait for your baby. Get hoppin on your to do list before all of you eggs dry up. Never mind that women are having babies in their fifties! I still think you should name it Kara if it's a girl.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you and Kara really were made in Heaven. You smell side burns and Kara smells the top of cat's heads. What's wrong with you two!? Oh, and don't buy into the whole Kara name thing...she's been trying for years!

Pixie said...

Kara is a good name, but Meghan is so much better. LOL

You're tagging me? Ugh. OKAY. I'll do it next week though. It'll be a good quickie after I post about our upcoming weekend!!

Katie said...

I am the official stopper of the nail-biting thing... but it's taken a turn for the worst now that we don't live together anymore.