
As promised, here are some pics of the new house. I really only took pictures of the kitchen, because the rest of the house is a mess. I get my new couches in a week, so I'll take more then. I just LOVE the kitchen. It's my favorite part of the house.
10 comments:
Trena-I love your hutch! It looks like you have great cupboard space. That's very important you know. It looks really fun!
Adorable!!! I love the hutch too. That red is rad. I'm super excited to see more photos! You're my White Trash Queen in your brand spankin' new condo! I don't know if you can really say those two things in the same sentence...
Congratulations on your new home! You are right down the street now!! I am bummed you guys aren't coming to our ward, we could use you:)
I love the pictures of your new place. Keep them coming.
I love it Trena. Huge improvement from the apartment, especially getting rid of that icky landlord. My favorite pic is of Aaron in the kitchen. It looks like he's using his new favorite toy...a dishwasher!
Cute place Trena! Someday we'll join the world of "non-apartment dwellers" too! Have fun putting it all together.
congrats! it's a cute place, and the kitchen is really nice. I hadn't seen the ceiling fan before -- fancy!
I dig all the red furniture! Do you have a private music room in that mansion of yours?
You guys got us thinking and we are in the market! We have a few offers out and are just waiting to hear back! It is so much fun!!!
LOVE the fans!!
Post a Comment