I know it's January and Christmas is long gone, yadda, yadda, yadda, but I just wanted to share this sweet picture of my sisters and mother. We went the theater and saw "Cinderella". Thorey and I have a subscription to the theater, as well as my parents and my grandma and her friends, but Katie got to come because we left Dad at home to watch her kids!
My favorite part of the musical is when I asked Thorey how she was liking it and she said, "Ehh, it's kind of predictable, and the story could be better..." And then she went into critiquing the musical of Cinderalla while Cinderella was singing her heart out. Then my grandma's best friend Loraine was sitting in front of Thorey and me and she turns around and says, "Do you want me to tell you the ending?". We love Loraine because she gives me and Thorey little candies before the show starts, pretending we are still little girls. It's special.
2 comments:
Very nice picture Trena! I'm jealous, I'd love to see a theatre show. Sounds like good family fun & I bet Grandpa was fine staying home with the kids. Thank you for the comment before. I signed all up & then didn't return for so long that I forgot how! I know...duh...huh... :o]
what a beautiful bunch of ladies!
Post a Comment