skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I’m so saddened by the new about Heath Ledger. I first fell in love with him in 10 Things I Hate About You (he was my inspiration to buy a Fender Strat, which I did). It’s hard to read any reports about him because I get this icky feeling inside, a gut wrenching pain. It makes me too sad. At times like these, it makes me so happy and grateful to be who I am: A normal women, who has a loving husband and a loving home. I guess sometimes I take those things for granted. Sometimes I feel that what I have is not enough and that I need more, and it’s nice to be thrown back and look at what you have and be happy.
This picture makes me happy.

9 comments:
I'm totally bummed about that Trena. I almost called you yesterday when I heard the news. All I can remember is the war over who was better looking in Ten Things I Hate About You. Remember Jessica loved that creepy guy that drove the sports car. I think we watched that movie no less than twenty times when we lived together.
Yeah, Kara broke the news to me too. It made me sick! Well, we'll always have his hotness and his movies!
Yeah, it's so sad. He will be missed, that's for sure!
You two look so cute!!!
My favorite movie he was in was Knight's Tale. He was the same age as me. I didn't know your husband wore a kilt at your wedding reception! I totally missed out on that part of your life! I love your dress.
Of course that picture makes you happy, you're showing off that fantastic dress! Love, Mom
Can I borrow that dress?
That picture would make me happy too. That dress is great! You look beautiful.AND your husband is wearing a kilt! That is awesome!
me too trena, i am REALLY going to miss heath. he was so amazing in brokeback mountain. i am lucky though, that is, when i first came to know about heath i began eating heath bars, you know, the candy. anyways in a way i feel i am eating him, i know that sounds weird but i think part of his soul was put into that candy bar. i reccomend that you do this too trena, i love sucking the chocolate off and savoring that in my mouth. i weaped for 7 days after learning of his death. but it consoles me to watch brokeback while eating my heath bar. long live heath
Hollywood Kills
Post a Comment