What is his name? Aaron Michael
How long have we been married? 2 years
How old is he? 29 (turning 30 this year!)
Who eats more? We eat the same, but he eats faster
Who said I love you first? He did - on Valentine's Day, '05 - we were married 6 months later.
Who is taller? He is by 4 inches
Who sings better? Um, I do. He can't carry a tune. It's really cute when I try to make him match my pitch.
Whose temper is worse? Mine is for sure. He is Mr. Chill and I'm Ms. Crazy.
Who is smarter? He is - he told me on our first date he got a 1400 on his SAT's. I kind of pried it out of him though - through my womanly ways.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one.
Who pays the bills? I do - I'm a control freak.
Who does the dishes? I used to - but now that we have a dishwasher, he wants to do the dishes all the time. He LOVES starting the dishwasher.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do - but we like to cook together. He's actually a better cook than I am.
Who drives when you are together? I do. His driving makes me car sick.
Who is more stubborn? He is.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am, because I usually am.
Who has more friends? We have the same amount, he's just bad at keeping up with them.
Who wears the pants in the family? We each take a leg.
I tag Kara.
4 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you found a man that can match your agility when it comes to eating. That's wonderful!
Trena, I want to see more pictures of your condo! I love your furniture. What would you think about giving it to me and buying some new stuff for yourself?! Ha ha, just kidding, but I love your style!
yes, yes, you are very cute and funny.
Post a Comment