Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Pictures of My New Home

I love my new rug - my Mom picked it out.

These are my new couches I bought from my cousin Scott. I love them and they fit a lot of people on them.


These are my new shutters that are on every window of the house.


T.V and entertainment center. I got the entertainment center from Scott too!
I love it!




This is my new patio furniture. I think it's cute!
We still new to buy a bar-b-que. It's on the list!


Hope you enjoyed them. I'll have more coming soon -
as soon as I get each room put together!


7 comments:

ashcraft8 said...

Your house is so cute. Love the furniture. Thanks for the microwave. My sister-in -law loved it.

Jessica Stier said...

You are so grown up!!! I love it all. It totally looks like you. Comfortable and classic. Nice. I can't wait to see it in real life and then I'll probably spill grape juice on it or something like that...

Huss Family said...

I love it! Looks like you are having a lot of fun decorating.

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your furniture! I wish we had squeky clean, new sofas, but my children would destroy them in a matter of days. That's one of the reasons we haven't gotten ant yet.

Tammy said...

So cute! I love the patio furniture.

Pixie said...

Yay! So pretty! I LOVE that couch too. So comfy!

Katie said...

Love it!! I am soo happy for you guys. It's a great feeling to have a home that is far far awy from Gaywin. :)