Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thy Guy and Belen





Well, I emailed these pictures to Katie weeks ago, thinking that she would put them in her blog, but she didn’t so I’m using them. You snooze, you lose! Anyway, these are pictures of Thyssen and one of Belen. We went out to Lucille’s for my birthday last month – just me and Katie and her kids. It was so much fun! Belen ate more than me! Thyssen was in such a good mood and just laughed and smiled the whole time. Katie and I got so caught up in talking to each other, we finally looked over to see Belen scooping with her hand, hand fulls of macaroni and cheese and cramming it into her mouth. Katie finally pulled it away from her and told her that was all. She ate so much that when we got in the car to go, she was eating a sucker from Lucille and handed it to me and said, “I feel sick”. It was so funny! We love that she’s our little eater. She is so one of us.

5 comments:

Kara said...

I love those kids...especially in restaurants. Nothing beats Thyssen pulling an entire Olive Garden salad in his lap and then tryng to eat.

Anonymous said...

Those are some stinking cute kids. So Trena, when can we be expecting some of your own cute little ones...

Amanda said...

Hi Trena! I was so glad to see your comment on my blog. I'm such a blog addict now. You and your hubby are so cute. Any babies anytime soon? I'm sure you get sick of people asking. Anyways, I'm so happy to add you to my blog friends list. Merry Christmas.

Katie said...

I gotta say-- that is the cutest little boy ever!! I love him!! And the girl- she gets all her good looks from her mother, I'm sure.

Pixie said...

Those kids are the cutest! That first one cracks me up, he's got cheeky eyes like yours!!