Monday, December 17, 2007

December Ramblings


Things are moving along with the purchase of our first “home”. We stopped by on Friday and the tile and carpet were in. It looked so great. I was very happy. We go back on Thursday for a final walk through. I can’t wait! I’ve been so stressed out that I can break into tears within seconds. It’s so pathetic. I didn’t know how much stress this would put on me. Let alone, Aaron finishing his masters and starting a new job, both of us serving in a Spanish Branch and having leadership callings (and me not understanding Spanish). We have had a lot of changes this year, and I am thankful for all of them. It seems like life keeps on getting better and progressing.

Ok, funny story, yesterday in Primary, our Primary Chorister was out sick so I filled in for the Opening Exercises songs. It was SO sad! I’m trying to lead the kids in the song, and I totally lose my place, the kids start laughing at me, as I’m trying to mumble my way through it. They kept on yelling out, “Hermana Schulze, turn the page,….No the other way, now down toward the bottom, …. Now turn the page again!”. At the end of the song I was grateful it was over and I told the kids that I WILL LEARN THE SONG. I will be a crazy white girl who can sing Primary songs in Spanish! That’s my goal for next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's completely normaly Trena. When Eric and I were going through the house buying process, I lost ten pounds and thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown. But, you finally get to sign docs and it is seriously the coolest thing ever!

Emily said...

I love you, Trena! You totally cheered me up today! Congrats on the house. Miss you!

Kara said...

Trena...I want to see your new place! Post soon.

Jessica Stier said...

Let's see some condo photos, Trena!!!!!!! Plus I wanna see some PS Elements layouts!!!!!!!

And here's a handful of exclamation points just for the heck of it!!!!!!!

Katie said...

It sucks and it never gets any better. sorry.